Shopify Store not working

fairer
Visitor
2 0 0

Screenshot_20240402-070259.png

My Shopify Store  blisswave  is not working at all with the url blisswave.store, I have checked the A IP address and CNAME to ensure that is set correctly but still I can view am store by inserting the url

Replies 2 (2)

Raj-webdesigner
Shopify Partner
236 52 53

I Open Your Site Please Clear Your Cookies And Then Again try Otherwise change your browser or internet than check your site

Rajwebdesigner_0-1712039555916.png

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

This contribution will always benefit you and you will get my full help easily and you can contact me easily.
Your Willpower Contribution Link :-

Contribution

Contect On My Mail :-raj.s.webdevloper@gmail.com

HAPO-Gasper
Trailblazer
171 12 8

Hello @fairer 

I'm Gasper from HAPO Apps Team

If your Shopify store is not accessible through the URL "blisswave.store" even after verifying the A record and CNAME settings, there could be a few possible reasons for this issue:

- DNS Propagation: DNS changes may take some time to propagate fully across the internet. It's possible that the changes you made to the A record and CNAME settings haven't propagated to all DNS servers yet. This process can take up to 24-48 hours in some cases.

- Incorrect DNS Configuration: Double-check the A record and CNAME settings in your domain registrar's control panel to ensure they are configured correctly. Make sure that the A record points to the correct IP address provided by Shopify and that the CNAME record points to your Shopify store's URL.

- Shopify Configuration: Ensure that your Shopify store is configured to use the correct domain name ("blisswave.store"). Check the "Online Store > Domains" section in your Shopify admin to confirm that the domain is properly connected to your store.

- Browser Cache: Clear your browser's cache and cookies or try accessing the store using a different web browser or device. Sometimes, cached DNS information or browser data can cause issues with accessing websites.

- Domain Propagation Delay: Occasionally, domain propagation delays can occur due to various factors. If the issue persists beyond the typical propagation time frame, consider reaching out to your domain registrar's support for assistance.

If you've verified all these steps and the issue still persists, it might be helpful to contact Shopify Support for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to accessing your store through the domain name.

If you found my answer helpful, please let me know by giving me a thumbs-up or marking it as a solution.

Maximize your store's potential with HAPO APPS – Manage data, boost sales, and enhance store visualization.

Best of all, all these features are available with our completely free plan. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance!
Best of all, all these features are available with our completely free plan. Don't hesitate to

https://www.linkedin.com/company/hapo-apps/

if you have any questions or need assistance!