How can I resolve issues with my developing Shopify store?

razia_sajjad
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi...I'm new at Shopify. I am facing this problem. Can any one guide me how can i resolve this issue. The store is not live ,it is in developing process.

hhhh.PNG

Replies 4 (4)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

Once you move to the paid plan and launch the store, Shopify will apply taxes on the subscription plan.

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
razia_sajjad
Visitor
2 0 0

As far as the store is not live and not get any sale it'll be no issue at all ..right? And the store owner will not have to pay any tax at all till the plan purchased.

Emily
Shopify Staff
1309 101 189

Hey, @razia_sajjad

That’s correct, the sales tax will be applied to their monthly subscription bill once they have switched to a paid plan

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Emily
Shopify Staff
1309 101 189

Hey, @razia_sajjad.

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to Shopify. Before we begin, I want to say congratulations on your new store!

The banner displayed in your admin is to let you know that once you switch to a paid plan and launch your store, your monthly subscription invoice will include Sales Tax. This will be applied to your invoice as of November 28th, 2021. Shopify is now required to do so by the tax authorities of your jurisdiction. 

How has everything been going so far? Since you recently started getting set up, I want to recommend a great resource; Shopify Learn has a ton of really great information on all things Shopify including marketing, branding, and getting those first sales. 

Let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to learning more about your business plans.

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog