SHOPIFY SUPPORT PLEASE ADD Carrier Calculated Rates

Solved
Kassymkhan919
1 0 0

I have purchased yearly plan but do not see Carrier Calculated Rates enabled. Can you please enable it for me as quickly as possible?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
276 42 42

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Kassymkhan919 

Eunice here from Shopify. Thanks for posting and a very warm welcome to the Community!

To enable carrier-calculated shipping we'll need to access your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Support and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Shopify Partner
504 22 60

Hi @Kassymkhan919 

You can try this guide. It will tell you how to add carrier calculated rates step by step.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
LukasOC
1 0 0

Hi Eunice,

I don't get a reply from the shopify helpcenter.

Is tere a possibility that you can add the carrier calculated rates to our site?

Thanks in advance!

Lukas

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
276 42 42

Hey @LukasOC 

A Shopify Support Advisor will need to add the carrier calculated shipping rates feature to your plan. To connect with a Support Advisor via the helpdesk please follow my instructions below.

1. Head to the Help Center and log in to your Shopify account:

Eunice_0-1617150546596.png

2. Once you're logged in you'll see this page:

Eunice_1-1617150546463.png

3. Before you continue from here, please watch this quick video. This will show you how to select the chat, email, or callback option to connect with a Shopify Support Advisor to raise a support request.

Hope this helps.

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes