Shopify to connect to Amazon FBA in Euros

StefanHeg
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

does anyone knows if Shopify will connect and synchronise one day with Amazon FBA seller account in Euros?

Are there any plans to do so?

At the moment there are just a few external Apps available. Not great.

A full integration would be great. Or any other suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Stefan H.

CourtneyMiller
Excursionist
79 1 3

Hi @StefanHeg,

I found this thread which is quite similar to yours. Let me know if any of those apps work, if not we could potentially look into a custom solution

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1266 90 209

Hey, Stefan.

Tira here to help.

Thanks for your question and thanks @CourtneyMiller for chiming in.

I just wanted to provide some insight from Shopify.

Fulfillment by Amazon is only available to Amazon Sellers located in the United States or Canada based on your store currency. If your Amazon Marketplace account is based in another country then you would need to use a third-party app integration for Fulfillment by Amazon.

I understand that being able to use Fullfillment by Amazon with Euros would be beneficial for your business, and I am happy to send a request to our developers so that they are aware of how we can improve Shopify for you and all of our merchants.

If we move forward with this request, we will post about it in our changelog or announcements page.

You mentioned that you have already tried some apps before, which apps did you use? Let me know and I can take a look and provide you with some suggestions.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
StefanHeg
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi,

thank you for your reply.

We are now trying a German app called Magnalister. At €29.00 a month, which
is around the same price as the Shopify entry level.

Great news if you will make the app available before the end of the year.
I would expect that this is a growing community. This would be a good
selling point for Shopify across Europe. Amazon and Ebay are big sales
channels in the Euro land and many use both. Amazon Germany is currently
their 3rd biggest market.

At the start I would be ready to pay for it.
Maybe something around 5 to 9 Euros.

I hope this helps and will encourage you and the development will start
soon.

Kind regards,
Stefan Hegenbarth
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1266 90 209

Hey, Stefan.

Thanks for letting me know which app you are using on your store. I have forwarded your feedback to our developers to have Fulfillment by Amazon available for stores using Euros currency.

Can I confirm that the app you’re using is this one from our App Store: magnalister by RedGecko GmbH? Let me know and I can forward this to our developers for their awareness, too.

Talk soon,

0 Likes
StefanHeg
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi Tira,

thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
Yes, that is the one, Magnalister from Red Gecko based in Berlin.

I hope it will help and good luck!

Stefan
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1266 90 209

Thanks for confirming, Stefan. I added the name of this app and it's link from our App Store to your feedback and have sent it to our developers. 

If we do move forward with this change, we will let you and all of our merchants know through the changelog or annoucements pages that I linked earlier. 

If any other feedback comes up related to Fulfillment by Amazon, please reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look.

Cheers,

0 Likes
Cara_ByteStand
Shopify Partner
25 0 0

Hi Stefan! 

I was just reading though your query and would like to suggest another 3rd party app that may be able to assist you. Its called FBA Shipping. This app helps fulfill your Shopify orders which contain FBA products. The app provides live shipping rates, time frames, and shipping rate titles to your customers at check out. It also automatically sends your FBA orders to Amazon. The app works in the EU. So if you have products stored in either Germany, Italy, France, or Spain you can ship your products from Amazon to the below countries! 

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden! You only need to enter 1 Marketplace in the app to have access to those locations and it is $25/month. 

Here is the app in the Shopify app store: https://apps.shopify.com/fba-shipping 

They have a free 7 day trial! 

0 Likes