SHOPIFY WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS I'VE SENT IN EFFORTS TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT

ameliabusenhart
Visitor
2 0 0

Shopify deactivated my account after I missed a payment of $1. I have been trying, tirelessly, to get in contact with Shopify for the past two weeks and they have not answered any of my emails. I have opened multiple tickets in hopes that they would respond to one of them- but NOTHING. I sent in all of the documents to verify my account and gain access to it- but they have not gotten back to me. As a small business owner this is TREMENDOUSLY effecting my business and I haven't had an income for the past TWO WEEKS. I am incredibly disappointed with the way Shopify has handled this situation. I even created another account and redesigned a whole new website just to find out i could not use my domain because it is connected to the frozen account. PLEASE help me gain access back to my website. I am trying to gain access before the weekend so that I can make enough money to cover the expenses of running my business. 

Replies 0 (0)