Solved

Shopify won't let me pay for a plan to open up store

vivusnumen
Tourist
3 0 2

I am new to Shopify and was building my store before paying for a plan. I decided to pay for a plan today and once I did it, I was unable to use my store. It was really weird it was like a glitch as soon as I picked my plan it didn't let me log back into the store. I spent hours building this store and now I am heartbroken! Please help. I am a clothing brand and have already done marketing using shopify.

Accepted Solution (1)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

This is an accepted solution.

I checked a few minutes ago and it did show there was a login issue. Possibly it was fixed and needs time to propagate across the platform.

Alternatively, you could send an inquiry to merchant support via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/

If the link keeps redirecting to the home page, try opening the link in Chrome Incognito mode.

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

There is an ongoing issue where customers cannot log into the accounts.
For shopify status page, check  https://www.shopifystatus.com/

- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
vivusnumen
Tourist
3 0 2

If this an ongoing problem then I wonder what is going on. 

The link you've sent me shows green checkmarks on all bullet points but yet other Shopify users are experiencing this issue. 

Any other solutions or suggestions?

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

This is an accepted solution.

I checked a few minutes ago and it did show there was a login issue. Possibly it was fixed and needs time to propagate across the platform.

Alternatively, you could send an inquiry to merchant support via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/

If the link keeps redirecting to the home page, try opening the link in Chrome Incognito mode.

vivusnumen
Tourist
3 0 2

The merchant support link worked. I had a Shopify support team member reach out to me via chat and they've fixed the issue within 10 hours.

Still unaware of the root cause but VIVÜS NŪMEN. is BACK!!! 

Store is opening soon.

Thank you Nick!

Regards,

VIVÜS

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

@vivusnumen  Great to hear, and  thanks for the update!