Show product available in collection

tuanvd
Tourist
6 0 3

I want to make the function to display only products in stock with pagination in the product list page of the collection, but I don't know how to do it right now. I need help. thank you

Replies 4 (4)
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
4209 303 899

Unless your omitting critical details just make this a condition of a Smart collection where the inventory stock is greater than 0

PaulNewton_0-1630986324766.png

Finally Combinable Discounts - EARLY ACCESS ONLY - Use Free Shipping With Other Discounts

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org
Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
zimousdigi
Shopify Partner
42 0 3

Hi @tuanvd 

would you mind checking our app Nada - https://apps.shopify.com/nada-sort-hide-out-of-stock

The app is automatically sorting collections in real-time, so the sold-out products are always at the end of the collection and back when in stock again. You can try it for free to check that it really works smoothly.

Try it for free for 7 days and check if it helps to solve your problem.

Martin

Martin Zima
Digismoothie
Mete
Shopify Partner
124 0 27

Hi @tuanvd 

Our app, Push Down & Hide Out of Stock, does exactly what you want!

It is pushing sold-out products to the bottom of collections or hiding them completely. Or you can combine both approaches and hide them after being sold out for few days.  If a product is back in stock, it is unhid and moved to the original position automatically

It has an easy setup, and also it works instantly.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@merchbees.com

Best
Mete

Co-Founder / Developer at: merchbees
Merchbees Low Stock Alert - Keep track of your low stock items by email and slack
Merchbees Inventory Value - Know your inventory value and quantity in real-time
Push Down & Hide Out of Stock - Move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection to improve SEO & hide/ unhide automatically
Paul4489
1 0 0

@PaulNewton wrote:

Unless your omitting critical details just make this a condition of a Smart collection where tellthebell the inventory stock is greater than 0

PaulNewton_0-1630986324766.png

This works really well for me, thank you! Facing same issue here. Help is appreciated.