So FED Up with the lack of support from Shopify

ShannonClark
Tourist
11 0 59

Hi,

Is anyone able to actually contact an ACTUAL person at Shopify for help?

I go to the Help Center, to which I don't find my question, scroll down and it says contact Shopify support. So I click that and it tells me to log into my store. I do that and back I go to the Help center. 

Scroll down, click contact Shopify support and what do you know, I'm asked to log in again. 

It's an endless circle of insanity!

I don't get how Shopify can stay operational with no real customer support whatsoever. Can anyone please direct me to actually getting some help? I'd be fine to even email someone, but it doesn't seem that is even an option....

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
673 166 198

Try opening this direct contact page link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/

In case it doesn't work, try using Chrome Incognito mode.

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
0 Likes
ShannonClark
Tourist
11 0 59

Sorry but this does not work. I click to chat and then it says I must select a store, which I do and it takes me all the way back to the main page that has the never ending loop of directing me to the community or the help center.

Any advice?

0 Likes