How can I display prices for sold out products on my store?

mikeyl567
Excursionist
18 0 5

Hello,

When my products sell out, i want the price to still be visible on my store. If anyone knows a way to apply some settings or code to accomplish this it would be greatly apprecoiated.

Thank you very much

Replies 6 (6)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @mikeyl567 

Happy to look into this for you. What is the name of the theme that you are using?

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mikeyl567
Excursionist
18 0 5
Thank you very much. The theme i am using is called debut
mikeyl567
Excursionist
18 0 5

Thank you very much. The theme i am using is called Debut.

mikeyl567
Excursionist
18 0 5

Hi Dirk,

Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to accomplish this. Thanks for your time.

Best

Mike

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @mikeyl567 

I was able to find this older forums post here that has provided some code on how you can show prices on your sold-out products. With that said, it's not officially supported by Shopify and I do recommend duplicating your theme first in case any coding issues arise, you still have a working version of your theme.

Shopify has an experts platform that allows you to find and hire a developer for small and large coding gigs. With the help of an expert, they could definitely help you do this at a modest cost. If you would like to learn more, feel free to check out our Shopify experts directory.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mikeyl567
Excursionist
18 0 5

Thank you very much. I’ll duplicate this on my own and see if it’s possible and if not I’ll hire an expert. Much appreciated.

mike