FROM CACHE - en_header

Solution for Multiple Customer Orders, Single Delivery

gregspindr
2 0 3

A coach wants to order products for her team. In order to save on shipping, we would like to ship all orders to the coach, and then she can hand them out at practice. 

How can we identify all of the orders from her team within Shopify so that we can bulk ship to a single address? Checkout codes? Tags?

1. Utilize a checkout code? (less involved, more preferable). 

2. Is there a tagging feature available?

2. Have each order input the coach's address as the shipping address? (more involved, less preferable)

Replies 2 (2)
7over
Excursionist
13 0 13

We have the same issue for businesses and churches that purchase our coffee. They want to let congregants or employees order from our site but pickup their coffee at the church or at work. The congregants and employees will not have to pay a shipping fee if they can piggy back their orders onto the weekly order the church or business already places with us. 

We need an easy way for our customer to link their order to the business or church so we know what to do with the order when we get it. 

Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 176 240

Hi @7over 

I would recommend the use of a discount code (Maybe the name of the team?) to use at checkout. This will allow you to filter orders by the discount code used and easily group them together. 

There are options to tag customers or have them auto tag (using a 3rd party app) but the discount code is definitely the simplest setup. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog