Some products not showing up after conditions are inputted

offcourtsneaks
2 0 0

screen shot 2.PNGscreen shot 1.PNGHello all,

I am trying to organize collections so my products can be browsed by size. I have inputted the following conditions to be met for example Variant Title to be equal to 13 and I have the item to be 13 but it does not show up in the collection.

Anyone know how to fix this or is there something I am not doing correctly?

Replies 3 (3)
PurchaseSurvey
Explorer
60 5 16

Hey @offcourtsneaks!  

This is PostPurchaseSurvey.com - free Post Purchase Surveys. Aside from "variant title", are there any other options in the dropdown? Also, I'm wondering if the variant title is "New / 13" as shown in that first image you sent. 

Maybe also try: "variants title contains 13" as well. 

We're PostPurchaseSurvey.com, the easiest Post Purchase Survey solution on the market. Grow revenue, attribute ad spend and improve your relationships with your customers. Developed by active 7-figure merchants.  
Grow your store with the latest eCommerce tactics through our blog

offcourtsneaks
2 0 0

offcourtsneaks_0-1644280550865.png

There is a few more options but I thought Variant Title was the best way to organize the collection. I have tried "variants title contains 13" as well but if you use the "contains" function it requires 3 character minimum

PurchaseSurvey
Explorer
60 5 16

I duplicated thee example in my test store. Try this: 

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 5.00.19 PM.png

We're PostPurchaseSurvey.com, the easiest Post Purchase Survey solution on the market. Grow revenue, attribute ad spend and improve your relationships with your customers. Developed by active 7-figure merchants.  
Grow your store with the latest eCommerce tactics through our blog