Solved

Something Went Wrong, Your Store Couldn't Be Created. Try Again In A Few Minutes.

Valeri92
Tourist
3 0 1

Keep getting this error message after waiting more than 20 minutes. My email address is verified.

Accepted Solution (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Valeri92!

From what you have described, it sounds like you are experiencing a local issue. Local issues are triggered by something on your device or your surrounding circumstances and they can be fixed by local troubleshooting. To pinpoint the cause and attempt to fix the error, you can perform local troubleshooting steps. Feel free to go through the steps below, then try to create a store after each step to see if any of these resolve the problem.

• Clear the cookies and cache of your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser, as well as an incognito window or private browsing window to rule out any browser issues. When using incognito, if you are still experiencing the error, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version.
  • Try another device, such as another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example).
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop-up blockers enabled on your device as these can interfere.

Feel free to update me with the outcome of the troubleshooting by responding here. If it doesn't get resolved, I'll be happy to investigate further. If you would prefer to speak to our support team for further assistance via live support, you may visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V to create a support ticket. You can select the Continue without logging in option to speak to a support advisor without needing to log into a store.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

Usually, that is a common issue when the email has not yet been verified.
Consider reaching out to the merchant team directly, they can look into it
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Valeri92
Tourist
3 0 1

I verified my email before starting to create the store. And I can't even take a support, because I need to have a store to chat...

Безымянный.png

Valeri92
Tourist
3 0 1

I verified email before the starting to create the store. I can't chat with merchant team because I need to have a store to do it! 

Valeri92_0-1649519171036.png

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Valeri92!

From what you have described, it sounds like you are experiencing a local issue. Local issues are triggered by something on your device or your surrounding circumstances and they can be fixed by local troubleshooting. To pinpoint the cause and attempt to fix the error, you can perform local troubleshooting steps. Feel free to go through the steps below, then try to create a store after each step to see if any of these resolve the problem.

• Clear the cookies and cache of your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser, as well as an incognito window or private browsing window to rule out any browser issues. When using incognito, if you are still experiencing the error, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version.
  • Try another device, such as another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example).
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop-up blockers enabled on your device as these can interfere.

Feel free to update me with the outcome of the troubleshooting by responding here. If it doesn't get resolved, I'll be happy to investigate further. If you would prefer to speak to our support team for further assistance via live support, you may visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V to create a support ticket. You can select the Continue without logging in option to speak to a support advisor without needing to log into a store.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog