FROM CACHE - en_header

SSL pending for way too long

Dreamworldone
4 0 0

It been 4-5 days now and all I get is pending ssl. I will really need help with that problem because I can even see my store live please help me 

Replies 3 (3)
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2097 147 281

Hi there @Dreamworldone!

Don here from Shopify.

Could you let us know the domain name in question here, as well as when you purchased this and from whom (Shopify or a third-party provider)?

If it's a third-party domain, have you connected this domain to your Shopify store as outlined on our help site?

With this info, we can start to check out what might be happening with your domain and its SSL cert.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dreamworldone
4 0 0

Hello @Don!

I apologize for the delay in the response! But my email is contact.dreamworldonesie@gmail.com

My website: dream-world-onesies.myshopify.com

I paid for my domain through Shopify, and it's dreamworldonesies.com the one that I paid and the one that I want! But it is not working at all, I have already received an email to verify the domain, I have already verified it, but it continues with the message "Setup in process".

Dreamworldone_0-1616002815298.png

Can you help me please? I need an response as quickly as possible, as I will launch my store in a few days and I need that done! Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Dream World Onesies.

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2097 147 281

Hi again @Dreamworldone!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks for your reply here and for sharing the domain name in question.

I checked this out from my end, and though I can see that this domain is still not leading to your store okay, I can't determine from here why this is so.

If you could just reach out to us via our help centre, we'll be able to access and discuss your account securely there and work on this further with you.

We should be able to help out from there further.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog