Why is my Shopify domain SSL still pending after weeks?

Teo766
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, to anyone that can help I switched my domain name over to shopify. Youchoose.info now its been a couple of weeks where its saying SSL pending. How can this be fixed where mysite works when I notify people about my online website?

Reply 1 (1)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1070 97 194

Hi, @Teo766.

Greetings, and thanks for reaching out!

Sometimes, when transferring a domain over to Shopify from another platform the domain can become "stuck." However, our technical team can take a dig into the domain itself to check for errors, and if none present, we can push the domain out of the pending state.

That being said, due to our authentication policy, you will need to reach out to our live support team for us to take a closer look. visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request through live chat, email, or callback. Once you have logged in to your account, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support', and then click 'Continue.'

In the meantime, please reply once our team is able to rectify the issue. I would love to take a look and see what additional support I can provide.

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog