Staff Account Activity logs?

truck1
7 0 0

How can I find or is there an app to see staff account actvity logs?

Replies 6 (6)
ClementG
Shopify Partner
659 0 136

Hi,

What activity specifically do you want to track? The answer may depend on this...

MIRRORS
2 0 3

Exactly same thing I am looking for.

I would love to see an app that shows all changes done by any used from changes in theme front and back, to changes in product names and titles etc.

Basically everything - a thorough activity log.

Hari
Tourist
12 0 1

We have recently released Logify which can essentially logs different activities in your shop. You can track 3 different kind of logs:

1. Admin Logs
    Includes logs related to product, customer, fulfillment, order etc.
  2. Asset and theme logs 
    Includes logs related to files in your themse and when they were modified
  3. Important event logs
    Important events happing across your shop

We have made efforts to make searching logs easier. Search by different parameters to get what you want. There is a free trial of 7 days to try it. 

Install Logify now and never miss an important update. We welcome feedbacks and feature requests ;)

Harel
Shopify Partner
37 0 2

Hey there!

Staffy- Staff Management System for Shopify  gives you the ability to know what your employees are doing/did during their shifts!

Let us know if there is anything else you would like to know, we would be more than happy to help! :)

Founder of @EasyTeam (https://apps.shopify.com/staffy) - A staff management & payroll platform for Shopify.
Lauraw
1 0 1

Does this track if changes were made within products? SKU, titles, imagery, body html, barcodes, prices, weights?

Jen2021_SS
Tourist
12 0 2

May I know where can I see and check the logs from editing themes or Edit Code?
Is there any logs at shopify?

Many thanks