Stock not syncing to Shopify

nikitamankar
8 0 0

Stock not syncing to Shopify. 0 stock is already updated on the Shopify from Our System

Stock not syncing to Shopify. 0 stock is already updated on the Shopify from system-
why the stock not pushed to Shopify from our system any suggestion please

Replies 2 (2)
Lana
Shopify Staff
328 39 42

Hello @nikitamankar!

Could you tell me a little bit more about your system? It is possible that if we do not have an already established integration with your system, you might need to look at setting something up for it to work. 

If your system is your own, you might need a custom app to make this work - have you already considered contacting a Shopify Expert? If not, I would recommend you look into this - they are freelancers trusted in the Shopify Community and they charge their rates based on the work that they do. You could describe what you need and work with them to establish an integration for the stock to sync. 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

natashadisante
Shopify Partner
84 1 11

Hi @nikitamankar 

For fast, bulk inventory setting you could replace your system with Mixtable's Google Sheets-like spreadsheet interface to manage your Shopify product inventory. Mixtable works like Excel/Google Sheets, so you can add any number of worksheets/columns to hold data, and syncs data to and from Shopify automatically.