Solved

Store Checkout is asking for customer Pickup address instead of billing or ship to address

Miguel_Tropico
Tourist
4 1 1

My site's checkout has recently changed billing address/ship to address to Pickup address. 

It has also put store pickup in the pathway and store pickup in the calculated next step area. 

Our store does not have pickup enabled. 

We only offer shipping and delivery. 

This is very confusing as it is not a customizable feature. 

Please assist us in correcting this issue as it is confusing for customers. 

Thank you. 

Shopify Checkout screen June 14.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)
Miguel_Tropico
Tourist
4 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you for assisting. 

I contacted a recent delivery app we installed recently and they were able to find a locale code that was causing the issue. 

Everything looks to be working well again. 

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

CakewalkAlyssa
Shopify Partner
24 3 4

Hi @Miguel_Tropico 

If you go into your shipping and delivery settings (settings > shipping and delivery) and look under the Local Pickup section do any of your locations indicate they allow pickup? There will be a 'Doesnt offer pickup' tag next if they don't. You can also click on any location and toggle this feature from this page.

Cheers,

Alyssa

Check out Simple Subscriptions for a complete recurring orders and subscriptions solution for your store. Click here to see our demo store.
Miguel_Tropico
Tourist
4 1 1

Hi Alyssa

Our pickup location is turned off. 

Only delivery and shipping enabled. 

CakewalkAlyssa
Shopify Partner
24 3 4

Are you still experiencing this issue? When i visit your site now and check out i see it is asking for 'Shipping Address' now instead of pickup location like before.

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 1.09.26 PM.png

Check out Simple Subscriptions for a complete recurring orders and subscriptions solution for your store. Click here to see our demo store.
Miguel_Tropico
Tourist
4 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you for assisting. 

I contacted a recent delivery app we installed recently and they were able to find a locale code that was causing the issue. 

Everything looks to be working well again.