Store Freeze from Unpaid Bills

LukeHussey
Visitor
3 0 1

If one of my stores is about to be frozen due to failed monthly payments, will it affect any of my other stores? Will I only lose access to the store that the payment is failed? You see, my payment for that store is overdue but Im not even using that store anymore and forgot to cancel it. I can't close it myself because it says there are 'outstanding payments' But like I'm not gonna pay for a store I'm not using.

Reply 1 (1)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1505 168 250

Hi, @LukeHussey.

Each Shopify store operates independently of each other, even if they share the same Shopify ID. And because each store has its own separate billing and subscription attached to it, issues with one store's payments won't impact the others.

Have you contacted our live support team in regards to closing the store that you're no longer using? If you haven't already, I encourage you to do so as our team can look into assisting you in deactivating the store from our end. You can reach out to our live support team via the Help Center here, and by typing contact support in the chat box. We'll be able to assist you further from there.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog