17 0 0

Anyone can help me about it my store is inactive but my payout in transit 

my payout i will get it or not

Replies 6 (6)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1089 325 320

Hi @yousaf128 

This is Kate from PageFly - Landing page builder.

It depends on Shopify's policies and procedures regarding inactive stores and payouts. I suggest you contact Shopify support for more information on your specific case.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 318

Hi @yousaf128

When you say that your store is "inactive" do you mean that you closed your store?

If your payout was marked as "in transit" before you closed your store, then that means the money was sent to your bank and you should receive it in a number of days.

If you were using Shopify Payments to process your credit card orders on your store, then you can take a look at your pay periods.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

yousaf128
17 0 0

Yes you are right

My payout mark "in transit" before my store inactive

But my payout is not deposit in my bank account

My payout date is today 31 Jun 

yousaf128
17 0 0

@Andrew 

Yes you are right

My payout mark "in transit" before my store inactive

But my payout is not deposit in my wise  bank  account

My payout date is today 31 Jun

And Shopify support is not respond me am trying to create a ticket before 30 hours but not respond my ticket and customer support also not respond can you help me about my payout please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🙏

MSalman
Visitor
1 0 0

Did You Recieved Your Payout ? I Have The Same Problem 

jack5253
Tourist
6 0 1

If your store is inactive but you have a payout in transit, it's essential to contact the platform or service provider through which you're receiving the payout. Here are steps you can take to address this situation:

1. **Contact Customer Support:** Reach out to the customer support team of the platform or service provider where your store is hosted. Explain your situation and inquire about the status of your payout.

2. **Provide Necessary Information:** Be prepared to provide any relevant details, such as your account information, transaction history, and payout details. This will help the support team locate your account and address your inquiry more effectively.

3. **Clarify Terms and Conditions:** Review the terms and conditions of the platform or service to understand their policies regarding inactive accounts and pending payouts. This information can help you better understand your rights and options.

4. **Request Assistance:** If your payout is in transit and your store is inactive, ask the customer support team if there are any steps you need to take to ensure the payout is processed correctly. They may provide guidance on how to reactivate your account or facilitate the payout process.

5. **Follow Up:** If you don't receive a satisfactory response or resolution from the initial contact, consider following up with the customer support team or seeking assistance through alternative channels, such as email or social media.

6. **Document Communications:** Keep a record of all communications with the customer support team, including dates, times, and details of your interactions. This documentation can be valuable if you need to escalate your issue or pursue further action.

7. **Seek Legal Advice if Necessary:** If you believe you're entitled to the payout but are facing obstacles in receiving it, consider seeking legal advice to understand your rights and explore potential avenues for resolution.

By proactively reaching out to the customer support team and seeking clarification on your payout status, you can work towards resolving the issue and ensuring you receive the funds you're entitled to.
Pittythings is a dynamic platform offering diverse content on lifestyle, fashion, beauty, travel, entertainment, and technology. With informative articles and engaging topics, it caters to a broad audience seeking insights and inspiration across various aspects of daily life and interests.