Why is my first time setup store showing as inactive on Shopify?

TJay92
Visitor
1 0 0

I went to setup my store because this Is my first time using Shopify, I never use Shopify before. So I did that, when I went to setup a payment method It instantly logged me out and now I tried to log back in it’s saying my store is inactive. Any idea how that happen

Replies 2 (2)

ReturnPrime
Shopify Partner
438 63 102

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here.

The best way is to get in touch with the Support team directly to have them check it for you.

You could refer to this link, log in to your store account then type in a topic in the search bar, for example, "inactive store " and select Search. On the following page, scroll down to Get Support and click Continue and you'll be presented with options to contact The Support via chat, email.

Please mark it as a Solution if this answer helps you.

Best regards,

Marie-Claire
Return Prime

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 141

Hi there, @TJay92!

I'm happy to provide you with some more context on this issue. Your Shopify account can sometimes become temporarily disabled or unavailable if there is an issue with your card/payment method. You likely would have received an email from us with more information on the exact issue (I recommend checking your spam and promotions folders), but if not, you can get in touch through the Help Center to create a support ticket and we'll look into the issue on our end. 

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any more questions! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog