Store Logins

Reymartini
Visitor
2 0 0

I had a problem with my store login becuase i forgot that 2Factor Authentication was a requirement when activating a shopify payment, I did not know the authentication code neither the recovery code, it's my fault. I've reach out to support last Jan. 25, 2024 to seek assistance and they acknowledge the issue , on Jan. 26 they requested a documents for verification, after that i did not get any updates about it , I've tried to reach out on support again but they said that its still on work and again up until now there is still no updates. What should i do? Should i cancelled the store or should i keep continue waiting until it get resolved?

Screenshot 2024-02-07 150316.png

Replies 3 (3)

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
902 139 136

@Reymartini , Hope you are doing well.

don't you have your recovery code? if you have then it is easy to manage login. Have you added your phone number to get the OTP ?

It's important to keep in mind that support teams may be experiencing high volumes of requests, but it's still reasonable to expect updates on your specific issue. I hope you're able to get the assistance you need soon.

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
- Coffee Tip? 🙂
Reymartini
Visitor
2 0 0

unfortunately i was not able to save my recovery code since i really forgot that 2SA is activated. at this rate i feel like i want to cancelled the store already. but i can't cancelled it since i still need to access the account. 

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
902 139 136

@Reymartini 

It can be frustrating to be unable to access your account without it.  Canceling the store may not be necessary, as there may be a way to resolve this issue.

Is the website front is working?

have you installed the authentication app?

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
- Coffee Tip? 🙂