store not found

adnankayani
Visitor
1 0 0

hello i am unable to open my store it says not found with blank page ?

whats the matter ?

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

It is a known issue right now. Please keep monitoring the status page for updates.

Check status here: https://www.shopifystatus.com/

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2087 147 246

Hi @adnankayani,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and thank you @Nick_Marketing for advising!

I understand not having access to your store is not ideal. We appreciate your patience while our developers worked on this. Thankfully, the issue has now been resolved and you should have access to your store.

If you are still experiencing issues I would recommend restarting your browser and clearing your cookies and cache. I'll also share our Shopify Status page  where you can view active updates and what service areas are affected or resolved.

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SineShipandco
Shopify Partner
29 3 12

Hi @adnankayani !

Everyone is facing the same issue today. Apart from the Status Page, You can check out the Shopify Support twitter for more information. The issue seems to be solved now. I think you can try clear cache and restart your browser like what's suggested here.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 8.04.37.png

Ship&co l www.shipandco.com
All-in-One Shipping Management Solution for Global E-commerce
日本初クラウドベースの出荷管理システム