Who can help with my Nigerian store's payment issues?

OrbitalStores
Visitor
3 0 1

Please can anyone give me contact of any one that have shopify store in Nigeria? I need help to sort some issues.  My store is not doing well yet because of billing.  

Thank you

Replies 2 (2)

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

Hello, I do not personally know of anyone in Nigeria with a Shopify online store but I think if there are any issues in particular you’re facing then you should try to explain to the Shopify support team and see what they can offer you.

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 140

Hi there, @OrbitalStores!

Thank you for your post. As mentioned by @Rayshuggs, if you get in touch with our support team, we can look into the issue you're having. I'm unable to provide account-specific support through the Community, but if you tell me more about your issue, I can provide some general information. If you'd prefer to contact our live support team, I'll provide the steps on how to do so here:

1. Head over to this link: Contact Shopify Support · Shopify Help Center
  2. Log in (recommended) or Continue without logging in
  3. Select the support topic that best suits your inquiry (such as Account or Store settings)
  4. Scroll down to where it says Get support and select one of the available support options

You'll then be connected with a Support Advisor who can look into your account and help you with your issue.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog