Store shows "Some items are no longer Available" but inventory is right

Store shows "Some items are no longer Available" but inventory is right

Loudmouthstudio
Visitor
3 0 0

Hoping someone can help me out here. I keep getting the following with some items in my store.

shopify.JPG

I have checked the inventory and it's all set up that all are in stock and I have marked that all come from the 1 location I have. I am using the Globo app for product options. When I change the product to add a variant (Which I don't need because it's in the product options) then all of a sudden it will allow me to add it to cart. 

What am I doing wrong here??

Replies 13 (13)

globosoftware
Shopify Partner
19 2 7

Hello,

I'm Eric from Globo. Thank you for using our Product Options app. 

In this case, I think once of your "add on" product has been out of stock. 

I recommend you should check inventory of your "add-on products". 

If there is any issue, Don’t hesitate to contact us via email. 

Thank you!!

Loudmouthstudio
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Eric

All of the items are available. It shows them as available and all have stock. This is happening a lot and I'm losing sales now because of it. I LOVE my Globo App, but I need people to be able to add items to cart without it saying they aren't available when they clearly are!  Anywhere else I should be looking?? EDITED TO ADD: I don't have any "Add Ons" for any of my products

Joel6
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi,

Could you please share me your product URL? so I can have a look and help you. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you 

BJW
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm experiencing the same problem, nothing seems to work. 

shikhartech
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Did you tried to uncheck the "Track inventory" from product page. If you have variants then uncheck on variant page as well.

shikhartech_0-1664954712566.png

Further let me know if can help you with.

themakerspr
Visitor
1 0 1

The same thing is happening to me. It worked at first but now it has the same message. I unchecked the track quantity still the problem persists.

tkeilbach
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same problem when using the Globo Product Option app. I definitely don't have any variants, I don't track inventory, but it's not possible to add the product to the cart. Does anyone have a solution? I can't imagine that this is a global bug in the app. It must be related to our product or store settings.

GabaGaba
Visitor
2 0 0

Same thing here. Same date as you. 

Charm_and_Char
Visitor
1 0 0

same here - not sure of a fix yet

BIABAJay
Shopify Partner
15 0 14

Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm having some products show up as out of stock, but I don't even track stock for those items. 

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1715 110 223

Hi! Have you checked your Locations settings? It's important to ensure that the products are assigned to a location that is set to fulfill online inventory. The inventory error can appear when the location isn't yet set to fulfill online orders. 

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BIABAJay
Shopify Partner
15 0 14

I figured it out. The checkout extension I’m working on was adding an item to the cart with a quantity of zero. This caused it to show up as out of stock. 

TGraphixNY
Visitor
1 0 0

Any idea how to fix this??? I am having the same issue