please help!

my ticket number is 26346845

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
377 57 70

Hi, @Storegofast3 

Sorry to hear that your store is currently unavailable. I can imagine this is both confusing and frustrating. Are you referring to your live store, or to your Shopify admin? Are you able to currently login to your Shopify admin? What error are you seeing when you open your store? If you're willing to share your store domain (URL), I can take a quick look at the error and see what the issue might be. 

Otherwise, if your live store is unavailable, the best thing you can do is reach out to our Support team directly. We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time. However, our Support team can look into this with you through live chat, email, or callback. For the fastest support, I'd recommend live chat or callback. Please visit our Contact link, log in, and follow the prompts to contact our Support team. 

If you have already spoken to a Support Advisor about this matter, and are waiting for a further response from our team, the best thing you can do is wait for their response. I can assure you that if you've already spoken to our team about this, your request is in the right hands and we will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes