store Unavailable

Solved
Anniyea_Jaffa
Tourist
9 0 0

what’s going on? I tried to access admin and I get a message that my store is unavailable.

It seems to be live the the public,  but I am not able to access admin sections,.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Imogen
Shopify Staff
67 10 5

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again, @CHINGYIH! Also hello to you @blindleee and @Greggles!

Thank you for the screenshots and error messages, and I appreciate you folks letting me know you’ve tried the provided troubleshooting steps. 

Based on the information you have provided, it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Please note: even though you may not be able to login to your admin at this time, you should be able to login to the Help center and create a support request. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Imogen
Shopify Staff
67 10 5

Hi again, @Anniyea_Jaffa!

Thanks for reaching back out and letting us know you're still having issues with logging into your admin. I also appreciate you letting me know you've tried logging in from some different devices and that you've tried the clearing cache and cookies steps as well. 

Since those local troubleshooting steps didn't seem to do the trick, what I recommend for you do as a next step here would be to reach out to our Support Team so they can look directly into your account. You can use this link here to log into the Help Center and create a support request. While we're not able to provide account specific support here in the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to continue assisting you via email, callback, or live chat. Just a note: even though you can't login in to your admin at this time, you should still be able to log into the Help Center and create a support request to have this matter investigated. 

The screenshot you attempted to provide doesn't seem to be visible when I click the link you've provided. Feel free to try another screenshot upload but the above step of reaching out to our Support Team would be the best way for you to get this matter resolved. 

Replies 21 (21)
Imogen
Shopify Staff
67 10 5

Hi there, @Anniyea_Jaffa!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community today about these troubles you’re having getting into your store’s admin. 

As of right now, we don’t have any situations happening that would prevent you from accessing your store’s admin. You can use our Status Page to keep tabs on any ongoing incidents that may be impacting your ability to access your store admin. It’s good to know that the store is accessible to the public. 

There is a chance that this could be a local issue with the device or browser you’re using to login to your admin. I advise that you clear your cache and cookies to see if this allows you to access your admin as expected. You can also try using a private viewing browser, or an incognito window in Chrome, and try logging in there.

The steps to do this vary a little from browser to browser. You can find details on how to do this for your browser on this page here.

You can also try logging into your admin from a different device and see if that works. If this ends up working, then this is confirmation that the login issue is linked to the first device you tried. Clearing the cache and cookies for the browser being used on that device should resolve the issue. 

If these above local troubleshooting don't help, then please let me know and provide a screenshot of what you are seeing when you try to login.

CHINGYIH
2 0 1

Hi, I'm having the same problem, kindly assist with this.. there is no issue with the Shopify Status.

CHINGYIH
2 0 1

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 8.08.31 AM.png
Hi @Imogen I've checked the Shopify Status and there is no issues and tried to clear the cache and cookies but I still can't access my store, could you assist? Thank you!

Imogen
Shopify Staff
67 10 5

Hello, @CHINGYIH

Thanks for reaching out! 

It’s interesting that you’re having the same issue here as well. If possible, can you attempt the local troubleshooting steps I provided in my above post and let me know if that allows you to login to your store’s admin again. 

If you tried those steps and they didn’t seem to help, please let me know and provide me with a screenshot of the error you get when attempting to login.

blindleee
1 0 0

Hi! Our store is experiencing the same problem - admin / backend only. We've used Shopify for years and never experienced a technical issue like this with such a severe and negative impact to business. As suggested, we have:

1. Cleared browser cache and history as suggested.

2. Verified this issue can be replicated across multiple devices and ISPs

This is the third inquiry in an hour on this topic, that we're aware of. Seems this is beyond being a local issue at this point and I appreciate whatever additional insight you can provide. Please note screen capture of error below, Request ID: 2254fa12-ccc1-48c2-a9cd-c8de68741023

shopify_store_unavailable_11102021.png

Greggles
2 0 0

I am having the same exact problem. My website works but logging on to the admin gives me the error page you are seeing above.  On the tab of the browser, it says "Locked - This store is unavailable."

Imogen
Shopify Staff
67 10 5

Hi again, @CHINGYIH! Also hello to you @blindleee and @Greggles!

Thank you for the screenshots and error messages, and I appreciate you folks letting me know you’ve tried the provided troubleshooting steps. 

Based on the information you have provided, it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Please note: even though you may not be able to login to your admin at this time, you should be able to login to the Help center and create a support request. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

OxanaDimova
1 0 0

EDIT: ISSUE RESOLVED! I requested a call back from Shopify! I would suggest doing the same! Thanks!

Hey Guys!!

We have the same issue here, any help would be truly appreciated. We tried clearing the cache, cookies, switching internet connections, using different devices, different locations and nothing seems to work.

Thank you for your time!Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 9.42.51.png

freshvintage
2 0 1

Hi there,

I'm also having the same issue. Please help. I've got no way of accessing my Shopify admin dashboard 

Thanks