Store Unavailable

TaydensCloset
4 0 0

Hello, My Shopify store is Saying Unavailable and Locked. Can you assist me?

Replies 9 (9)
Ryder
Shopify Staff
446 55 86

Hey, @TaydensCloset!

Thanks for posting in our Community Forums. Is this an error message you're seeing when attempting to log into your Admin or on your storefront? If it's on your storefront, are you able to provide us with a link to your shop? I'd be happy to take a look to see if I can replicate the same error on my end.

Keep in mind, we're only able to provide general support through social media and Community Forums channels. If this issue requires us to access and review your account, you'll be needing to get in touch with our Support Team. You can do so by logging into the Help Center, selecting your shop, searching a topic, and clicking the 'Continue' button at the bottom of the page.

17-49-184-17141

You shouldn't have any issues logging in, despite the 'locked' messaging - but, if you do, you can click the 'Continue without logging in' and a Support Advisor can manually authenticate you.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TaydensCloset
4 0 0
Store unavailable.
Moe10
Tourist
4 0 3

I'm getting the same thing since yesterday for ALL of our users. See screenshot below:

I'm using google chrome, cache and everything has been deleted. Please advise:

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 7.31.15 PM.png

Peachie_Co
2 0 0

I’ve been having the exact same issue for the past 24 hours. Same error message etc. I also cleared my cache/cookies etc. I came here to find out if anyone else is having this problem. 

TaydensCloset
4 0 0

Hello, It Still Is Not Working. 

TaydensCloset
4 0 0

Were You Able to Recover Your Store? I Have Not as Of Yet. 

Moe10
Tourist
4 0 3

It started working for us now. Apparently, one of our product's names/URLs was similar to a known luxury brand, so the system flagged it as some infringement for a trademark. Check your store owner's inbox from @Shopify or @riskmanagement and it might be an email in which they will ask you to fill out a form that takes 5 minutes, and it will give you access.  Hope this helps and you're able to log in to your stores. 

Moe10
Tourist
4 0 3

It started working for us now. Apparently, one of our product's names/URLs was similar to a known luxury brand, so the system flagged it as some infringement for a trademark. Check your store owner's inbox from @Shopify or @riskmanagement and they will ask you to fill out a form that takes 5 minutes, and it will give you access. Hope this helps and you're able to log in to your stores

Peachie_Co
2 0 0

@Moe10  thank you so much! That was my problem too if it wasn’t for your response I wouldn’t have known as the email went to my spam folder (which is odd since all other Shopify correspondence does not) 

@TaydensCloset try what they suggested, as I’ve been granted access again. Good luck!