Submit your questions now | AMA with Shopify’s Shipping Experts | Sept 16 @ 10am PST / 1pm EST

SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
210 7 95

Join us for the first of our live virtual events to help prepare you for the holiday selling season ahead.

Register now!

Sept 16 @ 10am PST / 1pm EST / 5pm GMT / 5am NZT

Supply chain disruptions around the world have made shipping and fulfillment more important than ever for you and your customers this peak season. Join our panel of Shopify experts for a live Q&A to learn how you can deliver the right options for a successful holiday selling season.

Thread your questions below for access to the experts on how best to deliver fast and flexible fulfillment. Questions will also be taken live.

If you aren't able to join us live, don't hesitate to sign up to receive the recording after the event.

Sarah | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Replies 7 (7)

MatrixSell
Visitor
1 0 0

@MatrixSell this thread is for questions to our Shipping experts. Please visit our Help Center or speak to our Support team if you are having issues with your site.

https://help.shopify.com/en 

All the best!

Marine92
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi

how do i

changr the copyright under my footer to instead another website link? With theme dawn

Palani_here
Visitor
2 0 1

Subject: Submission of question.

Part Payment for Cash on Delivery Shipping: I would like to accept a token payment for my cash on delivery orders. How can I do this, please?

YOSSI20
Visitor
1 0 0

@SarahF_Shopify wrote:

הצטרפו אלינו לאירועים הווירטואליים החיים הראשונים שלנו שיעזרו לכם להכין אתכם לעונת מכירת החגים שלפנינו.

הירשם עכשיו!

16 בספטמבר בשעה 10:1 PST / 5:5 EST / <>:<> GMT / <> בבוקר NZT

שיבושים בשרשרת האספקה ברחבי העולם הפכו את המשלוח וההגשמה לחשובים יותר מאי פעם עבורך ולקוחותיך בעונת השיא הזו. הצטרפו לפאנל המומחים שלנו ל-Shopify לקבלת שאלות ותשובות בשידור חי כדי ללמוד כיצד תוכלו לספק את האפשרויות הנכונות לעונת מכירת חגים מוצלחת.

השחל את השאלות שלך להלן לקבלת גישה למומחים על הדרך הטובה ביותר לספק הגשמה מהירה וגמישה. שאלות יועברו גם בשידור חי.

אם אינכם יכולים להצטרף אלינו בשידור חי, אל תהססו להירשם לקבלת ההקלטה לאחר האירוע.

Marine92
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi

how can I edit the copyright in my footer to add a link other than Shopify’s or the one of my shop. With the dawn theme.

thank you

SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
210 7 95

@Marine92 @Palani_here this thread is for shipping related questions for our live event happening in 40 mins. Please redirect your questions to our support team, or visit Shopify's Help Centre to search for assistance. All the best!

Sarah | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

nutrisail-llc
Tourist
4 0 2

Any updates on when the "Content" section in the admin panel will be released?

nutrisailllc_1-1631814617977.jpeg