Subscription and bundle app recommendations for my store

island_moss
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there I was wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction and recommend a subscription app and bundle app that I can integrate into my store.

I sell smoothies  and vitamin supplement gels, made fresh to order and I personally deliver them locally. I want my customers to be able to create custom orders that they can subscribe to on a weekly or monthly basis. Because I personally deliver them locally, I would like the subscriptions to make sense logistically for my deliveries. for example: All customers on the east end of Toronto Canada will receive their orders on a specific day ( Thursdays) and customers on the west end receive their orders on a Monday for example.

I would also like to implement a bundle app where customers can choose up to 4 flavours of smoothies to receive a discount. They can also subscribe weekly to this option.

If anyone has any recommendation on how to solve these issues I'd really appreciate it, as I really would like my store to go live.

thanks! 

Replies 2 (2)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hey @island_moss,

Hope you are doing well!

I think our Ultimate subscriptions app suits your business needs. It offers a Free plan and also a 30-day free trial if you go for paid plans.

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @island_moss,

Great question, there a a lot of good subscription and bundle apps in the Shopify App store which you can look into. Let's take a look at some of my favourite ones below:

In terms of bundle apps, you can see some of my top selections below:

These would be seperate features and more likely require two apps to get the full benefits, where you can connect the two apps within your store. Bold have both a subscription and a bundle app which could possibly work more effectively than two apps with no connection. In case you wanted to look further into that, you can contact Bold directly here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.