Subscription and bundle app recommendations for my store

island_moss
1 0 0

Hi there I was wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction and recommend a subscription app and bundle app that I can integrate into my store.

I sell smoothies  and vitamin supplement gels, made fresh to order and I personally deliver them locally. I want my customers to be able to create custom orders that they can subscribe to on a weekly or monthly basis. Because I personally deliver them locally, I would like the subscriptions to make sense logistically for my deliveries. for example: All customers on the east end of Toronto Canada will receive their orders on a specific day ( Thursdays) and customers on the west end receive their orders on a Monday for example.

I would also like to implement a bundle app where customers can choose up to 4 flavours of smoothies to receive a discount. They can also subscribe weekly to this option.

If anyone has any recommendation on how to solve these issues I'd really appreciate it, as I really would like my store to go live.

thanks! 

Replies 2 (2)
SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
179 14 62

Hey @island_moss,

Hope you are doing well!

I think our Ultimate subscriptions app suits your business needs. It offers a Free plan and also a 30-day free trial if you go for paid plans.

Sagarika Das | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Nick
Community Moderator
4230 419 876

Hi @island_moss,

Great question, there a a lot of good subscription and bundle apps in the Shopify App store which you can look into. Let's take a look at some of my favourite ones below:

In terms of bundle apps, you can see some of my top selections below:

These would be seperate features and more likely require two apps to get the full benefits, where you can connect the two apps within your store. Bold have both a subscription and a bundle app which could possibly work more effectively than two apps with no connection. In case you wanted to look further into that, you can contact Bold directly here

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog