Subscription refund

Yeezy2k
2 0 0

Hello, I was new to shopify at my first month i was toying around with it because i thought i would get sales but now i don't wanna use it anymore i didn't think shopify would make me pay for this months (nov 1) because my account was negative now it's even more deep. can i please get a refund i don't feel like using shopify anymore and i just got the billing hours ago my shopify email is "Yeezy2drip@gmail.com" Store name "http://xysales.myshopify.com/admin"  Please

Replies 3 (3)
Shay
Shopify Staff
528 87 105

Hi @Yeezy2k 

Thank you for reaching out to about your account and getting some help with your most recent billing charge. I understand that you would like to close your Shopify account, while we are sad to hear that the platform didn't work out for you at this time we understand. 

Your billing on your account does not stop until you choose to close your store. We don't directly manage accounts on behalf of account owners, so just because your store didn't make any sales this month that doesn't mean that the store is automatically closed. Some months are slow for businesses and that wouldn't really make sense for our other merchants who continue to use the platform.

While Shopify has a no refund policy for services rendered, at times we are willing to review merchant accounts and might be able to make a consideration for your store. In order for our team to help with this, you will first want to close your store account. If you aren't sure how, you can find the instructions in our Help Center here: Pausing or closing your store.

Once the store is closed you can then either reply back to your most recent billing email to make the request for a refund or reach out to our live support. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

If you run into any problems or have any other questions I can help you with, please let me know!

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Yeezy2k
2 0 0
Hello i've closed my store can i get a refund now please my account balance
is -46$
Shay
Shopify Staff
528 87 105

I'm glad to hear you were able to close your store successfully. In order for your account to be reviewed for a refund you will need to reach out to our live support or reply back to your most recent billing email to start that process. 

Our community team does not have the ability to authenticate store accounts, which means we don't have access to accounts or the ability to make any changes in them. This is why you need to contact our live support to finish this process. The steps for that are in my original post if you aren't sure how. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog