Will cancelling my Shopify trial erase all my store data?

Axel00
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey! My name is Axel and I purchased your trial for now almost 3 months ago and on Sunday it hits 3 months. My question is if I cancel my 3 month trial  now will I lose all my data in the store forever? Because I want to know cause maybe in the future I still want to work with the store I have used now lately. Please answer me 

best regards axel 

Reply 1 (1)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2090 147 247

Hi, @Axel00.

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

If you're looking to cancel your account, you will not lose all of your data. When cancelling your account, you can still re-open your store or view your past bills, and your store's information is guaranteed for 2 years. You can also re-open your store and pause your plan. 

If you're thinking about revisiting your store in the future, our Pause and Build plan may be of interest to you. With the Pause and Build planyour store continues to run at a reduced cost of $9 USD per month. You can access your Shopify admin and edit your products when you need to, but your checkout is disabled. This means that customers can review your products, but they can't purchase them.

While you're on the Pause and Build plan, you can do the following:

• Access your Shopify admin.
  • Access basic reports about your site's performance.
  • View your online storefront.

On the Pause and Build plan, your store will be paused and running for a reduced subscription fee. If you want to start selling products again, then you can reopen your store at any time by choosing a new plan.

I hope this helps!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog