Suspicious activity??

RebornRags1
2 0 1

I hope someone can help, i don't know if this is suspicious activity but its ringing alarm bells.  

Over the last few days, I have noticed multiple views (one an hour)  on my shop from the same two locations. Looking at the reports, they seem to be spending up to 10 minutes at a time looking through almost every page and item.  As much as I would love to think its someone about to place a big order, I really don't think that's the case.    I'm a new shop, only been trading for two weeks so this activity is standing out like a sore thumb considering the small amount of views I've had so far. I have enabled the two step authentication and changed all passwords on shopify, facebook, insta etc.  I'm hoping someone can tell me I'm being paranoid and that my shop isn't being cloned or hacked!!

Danni

Reply 1 (1)
AliReviews
Shopify Partner
214 31 130

Hi @RebornRags1 thank you for your question. May we know if you're running ads somewhere? In case you're, it's possible that there are views from different locations. But if those locations are not in the list of your targeted countries, then it's an alarm bell. You can consider excluding them from your campaigns. 

IN case where you don't have any ad campaigns set up anywhere, if you still want to make sure your site is secured, it might be a better choice to choose a service that could help you block that unwanted location.

Hope this helps!

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io