Is there a method to synchronize Etsy and Shopify orders?

Athompson21
Tourist
5 0 1

I have just opened my website along side my etsy! 
I was just wondering is there a way to sync it? 

I mean if i got an order on etsy it would come through on shopify also?

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey @Athompson21,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

You would need to look into integrating an app to provide the functionality you are after as this cannot be done via the native Shopify admin. 

Here are the main methods of integration with the platforms you can use:

• Etsy Marketplace Integration – with this Shopify app, you can manage your inventory, orders, listings, and more on Etsy.
  • Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell – it will help you sync inventory, products, and orders and get more sales with fewer efforts.
  • Etsy Connector – it helps to sync products on both platforms easily.
  • API method – it’s Etsy’s way of integration that offers an easy interface that uses many features from Etsy’s site, like shops, tags, listings, profiles, sales data, favs, etc. to write and read access to the users’ private and public information. The Etsy API requires an app key provided during the registration that identifies the seller’s app to the Etsy web service.

In the future, if you were wanting to be running one website. You can migrate from Etsy to Shopify in a simple way – follow all the instructions on the Help Center to do everything correctly. And, you can also use Shopify’s apps Easy Import – Etsy migration and Product Import to transfer your store from Etsy to Shopify.

Hope this helps!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog