Termination/ Inactivation of Store

Termination/ Inactivation of Store

Muffi1122
Visitor
2 0 0

Error: We have reviewed your account and determined that it is in violation of Shopify's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). As a result, we are no longer able to host your store on the Shopify platform and your account has been closed.

Dear Shopify Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal for the reopening of my store, which was recently marked as inactive due to a violation of Shopify's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). I have been facing recurrent issues with my store becoming inactive shortly after creation, and I believe I have identified a potential reason behind this problem.

Over the past few months, I have encountered a distressing pattern where my store becomes inactive within a very short span after creating it. Sometimes, the store goes inactive even before I complete the process of purchasing a plan, and on other occasions, it becomes inactive shortly after the plan purchase. This inconsistency has been extremely demotivating for me, especially since I've faced this issue approximately 7 to 8 times now.

Today, for instance, my store remained inactive for nearly 8 to 9 hours, and this recurring problem has been consistently flagged as a violation of Shopify's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). I understand the importance of adhering to the platform's policies, and I assure you that I am committed to maintaining compliance.

I suspect that the root cause of these recurring issues could be related to my MAC address. It's possible that a MAC address-related problem might be triggering these unintentional violations. I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter further and providing guidance on how to rectify any issues associated with my MAC address.

I am genuinely passionate about utilizing the Shopify platform for my dropshipping business. However, the continuous disruptions and account inactivity have taken a toll on my motivation. I sincerely believe that resolving this matter will not only allow me to restart my business but also reinforce my trust in the platform's commitment to supporting its users.

Could you please advise me on the appropriate steps to take to rectify any MAC address-related issues and ensure the compliance of my store with Shopify's policies? Additionally, I would appreciate your guidance on how to respond to these issues in the future to prevent further disruptions.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. I am looking forward to your response and guidance on resolving this matter. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone to discuss any necessary steps further.

Best regards,

Replies 0 (0)