Termination of your Shopify Account

Cenerenera
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi everyone, last night I received an email notifying me that my account had been suspended for the following reason:

"we have determined that you are in violation of Section 7 of the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy and we are therefore unable to support your business."

Section 7: Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Shopify or others, including Shopify’s third party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.

Mine is a very simple shop that sells Sicilian food products and there is nothing illegal or fraudulent. We use a custom front-end built in html/php/javascript from which we call the storefront APIs to read the products and create the shopify checkout link. So, for example, payment information is entered in the official Shopify URL ( f6dd63.myshopify.com) and not in our custom front-end.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem? I have already made a complaint asking for the reason but after 24 hours I still have not received any response and my shop is not working. You can find my shop here:
Cenerenera

Obviously you won't find any products as the storefront APIs don't work due to the inactive account.

Thanks in advance

Replies 0 (0)