The facebook app is not setting up with shopify

cybersharks
Visitor
2 0 0

We keep getting errors as to setting up the facebook app as it says it is not connected. So since it will not connect we have tried using the create new button, but it only comes up as cut off on the screen. We have the business page setup as well as the ads setup. If there are any other suggestions that might work than using the facebook app, I also would love to hear them.

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@cybersharks 

If you're referring to the Facebook sales channel, then I would recommend trying to connect Facebook using Google Chrome, Google Chrome Incognito mode, or through the Shopify mobile app to see if you can replicate the issue. You'll also want to review our Facebook Table of Contents to ensure you have all the appropriate permissions set in your Facebook account so you can successfully add the Facebook sales channel. If you're still experiencing an issue after trying the above troubleshooting steps, and ensuring you have all the appropriate permissions, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support for further assistance. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

If the issue is with the Facebook app or your Facebook account, then you will need to contact Facebook support for further assistance. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog