Why can't I access my client's store on Shopify anymore?

secret888
Visitor
1 0 0

My client invited me to be added in her shopify thru email. I accepted it and created a store for her. After finishing the store, she changed the domain name of her store into her website. Few weeks passed and she asked me to do some edits in her store but the store is gone in my acct. The store is still visible if I search the domain name of my client. How can i get access to her store again?

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey, @secret888!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting!

It sounds like the client may have deactivated your access to their store after you initially worked for them. This is an easy fix! All you need to do is reach out to your client and re-request access to the website again.

You can read more about collaborator access below:

You can view the stores that you've requested access to and previously worked with on the Stores page in your Partner Dashboard. There is no limit to the number of managed stores that you can have, but you can have only up to 10 pending requests open at a time.

Tip: You can view performance information for your stores on the Store performance page via the Partner Dashboard. Performance, or store speed, can improve the experience, conversion rate, and discoverability of an online store. If an online store is fast, then a customer with a slow connection can have a positive buying experience. Several factors impact each store's performance, some of which you can control. To learn about the factors that impact a store's speed and how to address them, refer here to improving performance.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog