Solved

Can you find a Shopify theme popularity and usage matrix?

dgtlmonk
Shopify Partner
38 3 7

Hi, 

Is there such a resource or link where we can see matrix of Theme by popularity and usage? 

thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)
Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @dgtlmonk,

No worries at all, my pleasure! 

I completely understand. For privacy reasons Shopify don't release or make this information public. One of the main reasons for this is because a lot of the themes are created and developed by third party developers and not Shopify, this information is theirs. With all that in mind, if there's anything else I can do to help you on deciding a theme to use, let me know! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @dgtlmonk,

Shopify doesn't publicly release that information. But the content team have written a great blog post which can be helpful for you to make an informed decision on which theme to install. You can find it below:

Is there something specific you're looking for in a theme and which kind of industry are you looking to sell in? With a little more information, I can help you find a theme which works for you! Looking forward to hearing from you. 

dgtlmonk
Shopify Partner
38 3 7

Hey Nick, Thanks!

Right, Shopify support pointed me to that link/resource. However, seems to me those list are just recommendation. I'm looking for a  data-driven list based on statistic usage so I can decide which template to prioritize to work on (customizing a template for our App for features compatibility)

Cheers mate.

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @dgtlmonk,

No worries at all, my pleasure! 

I completely understand. For privacy reasons Shopify don't release or make this information public. One of the main reasons for this is because a lot of the themes are created and developed by third party developers and not Shopify, this information is theirs. With all that in mind, if there's anything else I can do to help you on deciding a theme to use, let me know! 

dgtlmonk
Shopify Partner
38 3 7

Thanks Nick 🙂

Cheers man.