Third-party calculated shipping rates

Solved
kc1010
2 1 0

Hi there,

If I switch to annual subscriptions, can I enable carrier-calculated shipping rates on my account?

Accepted Solutions (4)

Accepted Solutions
Maz
Shopify Staff
87 23 18

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @kc1010.

Thanks for reaching out! Your question is a great one and yes you are indeed correct, but we have a couple of other options here as well. There are three ways to get real-time carrier calculated shipping on your account:

1. Upgrade to the Advanced plan which carries this feature natively. You'd save $396/year. I thought I would mention it as I can imagine when you are running a business every little counts. (We understand the cost for the Advanced plan is not for every merchant, which is why we also offer options 2 & 3). 

2. Add the real-time carrier calculated shipping to an existing plan at a rate of $20 per bill cycle. If we use the Basic plan as an example, it would be $29 for Basic and then $20 for the real-time carrier calculated shipping for a total of $49 per bill cycle.

3. Pre-pay your subscription annually instead of on a 30-day cycle, and you can get 10% off of the plan, as well as real-time carrier calculated shipping included for free. Typically, as this feature is not available by default, you do need to contact our Support team to have it enabled even if you switch over to the annual plan.

Aside from that, how is business going for you? I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

kc1010
2 1 0

Hi,

I switched to Advance Shopify Monthly Plan but I don’t see the third- party calculated shipping rate option on the shipping and delivery page.
Please advise
Thank you!

HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
732 26 89

Hi @kc1010,

Once you have upgraded, you can contact Shopify support to enable it in your store. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

Maz
Shopify Staff
87 23 18

Hey @kc1010!

As @HariKrishna  mentioned, to confirm you would need to contact our live support team to enable this feature on your store. Our live support via phone, chat or email can be reached via our support portal here. Simply type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. 

Let me know if you need any further help!

Replies 4 (4)
Maz
Shopify Staff
87 23 18

Hello @kc1010.

Thanks for reaching out! Your question is a great one and yes you are indeed correct, but we have a couple of other options here as well. There are three ways to get real-time carrier calculated shipping on your account:

1. Upgrade to the Advanced plan which carries this feature natively. You'd save $396/year. I thought I would mention it as I can imagine when you are running a business every little counts. (We understand the cost for the Advanced plan is not for every merchant, which is why we also offer options 2 & 3). 

2. Add the real-time carrier calculated shipping to an existing plan at a rate of $20 per bill cycle. If we use the Basic plan as an example, it would be $29 for Basic and then $20 for the real-time carrier calculated shipping for a total of $49 per bill cycle.

3. Pre-pay your subscription annually instead of on a 30-day cycle, and you can get 10% off of the plan, as well as real-time carrier calculated shipping included for free. Typically, as this feature is not available by default, you do need to contact our Support team to have it enabled even if you switch over to the annual plan.

Aside from that, how is business going for you? I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas!

kc1010
2 1 0

Hi,

I switched to Advance Shopify Monthly Plan but I don’t see the third- party calculated shipping rate option on the shipping and delivery page.
Please advise
Thank you!

HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
732 26 89

Hi @kc1010,

Once you have upgraded, you can contact Shopify support to enable it in your store. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

Maz
Shopify Staff
87 23 18

Hey @kc1010!

As @HariKrishna  mentioned, to confirm you would need to contact our live support team to enable this feature on your store. Our live support via phone, chat or email can be reached via our support portal here. Simply type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. 

Let me know if you need any further help!