This page isn’t working

fangyu22
Tourist
5 0 0

I tried to log in today but this screen bugged me for several hours. However the website works fine, I just can't log into the backstage. Is it something I can do? 

This page isn’t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 431
Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

Hi, @fangyu22!

Have you tried to clear your browser's cookies and cache, and your computer's DNS cache, to see if you'll be able to login to your Shopify admin? If that doesn't work, you can also try logging in to your store through a different web browser altogether, or a completely different device, as well as on incognito or private windows to rule out any browser issues.

When using an incognito mode, if you're still experiencing the same issues, you can check if you've disabled your browser extensions, as these can also impact on your browser performance. You can also ensure that the web browser you're using is up to date on the latest version.

If all of those still don't work, you can try another internet connection, for example by switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than using wifi. We can also take a look into your account further, just to double check on some things on our end too. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community Forums at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you. You can visit our Help Centre here, and log in to your account to create a support request.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog