This site can’t be reached

OwenChiu
1 0 0

This problem has been happening for two days。 I cannot access the backend of my website from my computer, but my mobile phone can get in. Please can anyone help me? thank you

This site can’t be reached

app.shopify.com refused to connect.

Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3977 384 797

Hi @OwenChiu,

Nick here from Shopify! Sorry to hear you can't access your store, I know how frustrating that can be! 

From what you've mentioned, the fact that you can log in on your mobile device but not your computer makes me think it is a device issue. With this in mind, we can try a couple of things see if we can fix this for you:

1.) Can you try and login using a different browser than what you're using or even the incognito tab? If the problem is still persisting, the best next step would be to clear the browser cache and then see if you can login. 

2.) Can you try using the same device but in a different IP address, so maybe someone else's house, a coffee shop if possible or even just through hot spotting your phone. If you can log in, it would be clear this is more than likely a browser cache issue, but we'd know what the problem is then. 

Can you let me know if any of these work for you and we can take it from there? If they don't work, if you could also send me a screenshot of the exact screen you see it would be a huge help in troubleshooting this further. Hopefully one of them works though. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes