This Store is Unavailable

Michael_1987
1 0 0

I am sure you have seen this many times but I do not know were to go from here, Is there any reason why I cannot see my website however I can get onto my Admin dashboard, any help would be appreciated as I have had no email letting me know why it has become unavailable. Cheers Guys.

store.png

Reply 1 (1)
Maz
Shopify Staff
78 21 15

Hi @Michael_1987 

Sorry to hear this is happening. There are a multitude of different reasons to why this could be happening. Just to make sure you're paid up on for your plan. If you are, then our team would need to look into this further. Because we can't look into account specifics on the Community for privacy and security reasons, your best bet is to reach out to an advisor to look into this with in real time. They can get you the help you need as quickly as possible.  Below are the steps to get in contact with our support team.

If you go to this page here, you will be asked to login or continue without logging in.

19-41-70697-37102

After you have selected an option, next you will be asked to select a topic. You can search for a query, or proceed with contacting support. Once our support advisors can verify your account, they will be able to investigate further for you. I hope this has been helpful!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog