What is the process for removing products from TikTok Shopping on Shopify?

treasuretique
Visitor
1 0 0

Does anyone know how to remove active products from tiktok shopping showcase, I am now getting an error message  "reached max number of products you can add to showcase" when I go into the tiktok manage showcase, I need to remove some of the ones that are currently showing up in my tiktok showcase and replace them with others, I have went into the tiktok catalog manager and deactivated some that I know are in the tiktok showcase, but I still get the error that I cannot add more items.

Also what is the max number of items you can have in a tiktok showcase?  I have tried to search this on google but cannot find anything about it since it is so new I guess. 

Reply 1 (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1485 182 268

Hi there, @treasuretique!

Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community with your TikTok question! 

I did some digging into your questions here and I couldn't find any information regarding how many items can be included in the TikTok Shopping Showcase. When it comes to removing items from your TikTok Shopping Showcase, I have a few questions to see what we here at Shopify may be able to do to help: 

• How are you accessing the showcase? Are you accessing it through the TikTok Channel in your Shopify store or are you accessing it in a different way? 
  • What were the steps that you had taken in order to remove the products from the Showcase? You mentioned that you're still not being allowed to add new items to the showcase. Where are you seeing the messaging in regards to this? 

I have a feeling that TikTok Support can likely answer all of your questions here! I want to provide you with a direct link to their Support here where you will have to log in with your TikTok account information. You can also click on the 'Get Support' button within your TikTok app to get to their Support Queue. Further, you can also visit the TikTok app page in our app store here and use the listed email address or click the 'Get Support' text under the listing. 

I'll keep my eyes peeled to your reply so we can follow up on what some best next steps look like. 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog