Total Value Saved From A Sale or Discount Code at Checkout

LBook11
Excursionist
12 0 2

I would like to see something like this at checkout. (Dawn Theme)

Subtotal: $400

Total Saved/Discount: $40

Grand Total: $360

would that be possible? if yes please answer with a step by step guideline for I am new to this css codes

Saw similar questions to these but sadly, no answers were given. I hope someone can answer this

Thankyou very much!

Replies 4 (4)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1128

Hi @LBook11,

Unfortunately, to modify the checkout page, you need to add scripts. This checkout scripts are only available for Shopify Plus owners. See here

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
LBook11
Excursionist
12 0 2

I am subscribed shopify basic user, can I add scripts?

LBook11
Excursionist
12 0 2

I am subscribed shopify basic user, can I add scripts?

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1128

Hi @LBook11,

You can add some scripts if you go to Settings > Checkout > Additional script. But this script will not be like you are asking. It will be a different block. You can read more about scripts here

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!