Transfer E-Mail To Shopify

LancerNation
12 0 0

I have been  using a different hosting company until I moved my whole site over to Shopify. I still have a number of E-Mail accounts with my other hosting company and I pay a large sum of money for that hosting for a few E-mail accounts now. I also have the Domain Name transfered to Shopify. 

Does Shopify provide E-mail servers for us to use as hosting or I am I stuck using the hosting E-Mail I currently have?

Reply 1 (1)
Shay
Shopify Staff
516 85 99

Hi @LancerNation 

This is a great question and I can definitely understand the need to reduce your overhead costs and manage your emails effectively. 

Shopify does not provide email hosting, but we do provide email forwarding. This is generally used by merchants who don't have business emails and are using @outlook or @gmail email addresses. 

What I can suggest though is to look at a free business email hosting service like www.Zoho.com. It's very easy to set up, their free plan is incredibly robust and their higher tier plans are very inexpensive. It integrates easily into your Shopify store and only takes a few minutes to get started. Definitely a resource worth investigating. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog