Solved

translate the automatic email marketing

Ahmed46
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello everybody,

Do you know if there is a way to translate automatic email marketing? I use Langify but I couldn't translate the automatic email marketing.

Accepted Solution (1)

Iris
Shopify Staff
816 67 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ahmed46 ,

That’s a great question!

To provide the best advice possible, I’d like to ask you to share a few more information on your business. What languages do you support, and do you currently use email marketing apps? 

For example, you can use a free Shopify Email app to send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks. Translate and personalise each email template and create location-based customer segmentation to ensure the right message gets to the right person. You can learn more about customer segmentation in this help document. 

Another option is a third-party app, Klaviyo. To create segmentation and send targeted emails in different languages, language preference must be stored in Klaviyo. You can, for example, add a required language preference question to all of your newsletter signup forms to ensure that you collect this information for all subscribers. 

This app automatically assigns all contacts in your account an estimated location based on IP geolocation. Furthermore, it will allow you to segment different sends based on this location to infer language preference based on geographic location.

The great thing is a free plan available, which gives you a chance to test the app and see if it fits your needs. You can install the app to your store here. 

I hope this helps!

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Iris
Shopify Staff
816 67 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ahmed46 ,

That’s a great question!

To provide the best advice possible, I’d like to ask you to share a few more information on your business. What languages do you support, and do you currently use email marketing apps? 

For example, you can use a free Shopify Email app to send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks. Translate and personalise each email template and create location-based customer segmentation to ensure the right message gets to the right person. You can learn more about customer segmentation in this help document. 

Another option is a third-party app, Klaviyo. To create segmentation and send targeted emails in different languages, language preference must be stored in Klaviyo. You can, for example, add a required language preference question to all of your newsletter signup forms to ensure that you collect this information for all subscribers. 

This app automatically assigns all contacts in your account an estimated location based on IP geolocation. Furthermore, it will allow you to segment different sends based on this location to infer language preference based on geographic location.

The great thing is a free plan available, which gives you a chance to test the app and see if it fits your needs. You can install the app to your store here. 

I hope this helps!

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog