My website has had many modifications due to many reasons. Currently it's settled as a pet supply store. Products to purchase from me are dropshipped from Ali Express or Amazon. Other products are Amazon Affiliate. Also have a blog that contains Clickbank Affiliate. Ran different ads to no success of conversions. Fund are low due to no sales. Currently working on improving the social media aspect to gain trust with potential customers. Running a few apps that are free or low cost. A bit lost with the next step as I hear different things from different people. Would appreciate some guidance since I'm at a standstill with low funding until traffic and sales happen.
After taking a look at your store, I have some suggest hope can help you
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
Some observations + ideas to help:
1) The branding / site feels kind of random to me, doesn't make sense from a branding perspective. I tried to find out what Hunny Bee means but didn't see it on your site / About page, etc. Some more pet focused branding could help.
2) I like that you included a picture to make it feel more personal, but there are not pets in the picture, it feels like just a random selfie you took some day... haha all good, you look like a nice, trustworthy fella, but if the team is excited about pets, how about a picture with some dogs while you and team are at the park?
3) I saw this on the about page:
What sets us apart is our unwavering dedication to exceptional customer service. Our team of pet enthusiasts is here to assist you every step of the way, ensuring that your shopping experience is not only convenient but also enjoyable. Whether you're seeking dietary advice, product recommendations, or simply want to share a heartwarming pet story, we're always here to lend a friendly paw.
I don't think that's a good unique selling point for a company. It's expected to have good customer service. Also, there's no chat or phone option, so the exceptional customer service doesn't even qualify.
I would brainstorm on how you want to be different, unique, create a story and branding that makes people want to buy from you instead of going to Amazon where they know they have trust, customer service, and lots of products to choose from.
4) You mention "running a few apps that are free or low cost". When running a business, it doesn't matter what you're paying for tools, it matters what is the ROI. For example if you're paying $1,000/day for ads but making $5,000/day in revenue, that's a great investment (assuming you have decent margins). If you're paying $100/mo for an app that helps you get 10 new customers per month, boom worth it.
5) There are a few low investment marketing tactics I share in a guide I wrote 7 Shopify Automation Tips to Level Up Your Store, for example utilizing affiliate marketing, or pay per conversion ads. Those are good for being on a low budget.
6) Utilize Google Shopping. If you can't make a profit with Google Shopping, you probably don't have a good product fit or trustworthy site. Google ads are typically the easiest ads to convert (compared to social media), great place to get instant traffic / sales and experiment to see what products people want to buy.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023