Trying to remove random coding thats showing on my site

Solved
UniverseofGrace
Excursionist
34 1 14

Hello Support Team, 

There is some coding showing on my product page to the left I have attached an image. I also wanted to know I am using the app "Pay What You Want", is there a code I can add that will center their form field to align with the product text etc. Thank you! 

code error.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Marty
Shopify Staff
429 67 84

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @UniverseofGrace.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this. It looks like this coding may be in relation to either a third-party application that involves product pricing, have you recently removed or added an app like this to your store? You mentioned using a "Pay what you want" app, have you tried manipulating the code already to achieve your idea about centring the form to align with your product? You may want to reach out to the developers of the app to take a look into both the coding issue and especially your aligning idea as they may have some suggestions for that. Alternatively, have you done any other coding manipulation to your shop that may have caused this? If so, it may be best to reach out to a Shopify Expert to take a look, an expert would be best in helping potentially center-align the form as well. 

Does the same coding issue appear on an un-published Shopify theme? If you add one through, Online store>Themes>Free themes>Explore free themes, then add a fresh Shopify theme and hit "Customize" to see if the issue replicates on the unpublished theme. 

Feel free to reach back out here and provide your store URL if you are still stuck and would like me to take a closer look! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Marty
Shopify Staff
429 67 84

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @UniverseofGrace.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this. It looks like this coding may be in relation to either a third-party application that involves product pricing, have you recently removed or added an app like this to your store? You mentioned using a "Pay what you want" app, have you tried manipulating the code already to achieve your idea about centring the form to align with your product? You may want to reach out to the developers of the app to take a look into both the coding issue and especially your aligning idea as they may have some suggestions for that. Alternatively, have you done any other coding manipulation to your shop that may have caused this? If so, it may be best to reach out to a Shopify Expert to take a look, an expert would be best in helping potentially center-align the form as well. 

Does the same coding issue appear on an un-published Shopify theme? If you add one through, Online store>Themes>Free themes>Explore free themes, then add a fresh Shopify theme and hit "Customize" to see if the issue replicates on the unpublished theme. 

Feel free to reach back out here and provide your store URL if you are still stuck and would like me to take a closer look! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post