Trying to setup facebook shop problems with duplicate products, out of stock and variant errors

t94
Excursionist
19 0 6

i tried to setup my fb product catalog recently but it created a bunch of duplicates of the same products also the variant info is wrong in alot of them and also it shows some variants as being out of stock when they are not, i can't even delete them fb wont let me! Does anyone else have these problems with fb shop?

Replies 4 (4)
pilossocks
1 0 0

I'm having the same problem.  Facebook is showing multiple products, including my logo as its own product....  No clue how to fix it!  Help!

CharlesMJr
Excursionist
22 0 7

Did you ever figure out a solution?  We are having same problem with products being duplicated (and triplicated in a few instances).  It is different from one day to the next.

We also have an issue with some products not getting published on Facebook.  There are 10 that never publish and between 3 and 6 products that do not get published that change from one day to the next.  All our products are approved for publishing on Facebook.

CharlesMJr
Excursionist
22 0 7

I am curious if you ever figure out a solution?  We have experienced the same problem with products being duplicated (and triplicated in a few instances).  The duplications are of different products from one day to the next.

We are also experienced issues with some products not getting published on Facebook.  There are some products that never publish and between up to 6 products that do not get published that change from one day to the next. 

We are a new store, but our products are approved for publishing on Facebook.

kayah
2 0 0

The same thing is happening to us too. Did anybody ever find a solution? I've noticed that Facebook is driving the most traffic to our store but people are clicking on the duplicated products that take them to a 404 error page on our website.